Englewood Firecracker Festival
July 4, 2017
10a - 9:30p
W Dearborn Street
The Lemon Bay Sunrise Rotary is proud to present the annual Englewood Firecracker Festival and Block Party. It will be followed by the “Light Up Lemon Bay” fireworks display, one of the largest fireworks shows in Southwest Florida, shot off of Middle Beach.
- When: July 4th, 2017, 10am – after dark
- Where: W. Dearborn Street, Englewood, FL, 34223
- How much: Free admission
- All American food from local restaurants and vendors, as well as ice cold beer and frozen drinks
- Over 60 craft and food vendors will be lining Dearborn Street
- A variety of food items from our vendors and local restaurants, as well as ice cold beer and McGoozik’s Pub serving Frozen Margaritas, Rum Runners, Pina Coladas, and Daquiris
- The area’s largest muscle car show
- A kid’s game area with water slides and bounce houses
- Three live bands with music beginning at noon, featuring; “Copperhead”, “Bobby C and July Love” and closing the show with “Echo Matrix”
- The Rotary will also be hosting their World Famous “Chicken Sheet BINGO”.
- The Fireworks show will “Light up Lemon Bay” from Middle Beach (Blind Pass Beach) on Manasota Key after dark.
This should be our best 4th of July Celebration ever and we hope to see you there!
Note: Street closed from Mango to Cedar from 8am until 10pm.