February 11, 2017
10a - 4p
300 W Dearborn St
Festivals / Shows
On Saturday, Feb. 11, the final day of the Lemon Bay Fest,
The Lemon Bay Historical Society presents the 15th Annual:
Mullet Spread Tasting Contest, Quilt Raffle, Swamp Cabbage, 50/50 Raffle, food vendors, kids’ games, crafts and artists.
Other event times are:
- 10AM Welcome by Charlie Hicks, Lemon Bay Historical Society Pres.
- 10-11AM Lemon Contest entries accepted
- 10-11:45AM Music by Englewood’s Little Band of Writers
- 11:45AM Whip Cracking Demo by Bit of Hope Horse Rescue
- 12:15PM Dessert Contest Winners announced and pre-plated samples on sale, $1
- 12:30PM Historical Society Logo explained
- 1PM-4PM John Tuff Band, Classical Western Music
- 2 PM Historical Personification of Dr. Mary Green* by Gail Johnson
- 3:30PM Cast Net Throwing Demo
- 4PM 50/50 Raffle Drawing, must be present to win.
*Dr. Mary Green was a school teacher, postmistress and founder of the Lemon Bay Women’s Club